Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Fitness Pick of the Week: Ladies Boot Camp!

I realize that my last week's fitness post was mostly directed to the women. And so is this one. If any of you guys would like to donate some thoughts on your favorite fitness activities, please email me! I'd love to feature guest writers from time to time.
Rankin's Fitness Center test ran a Boot Camp for women a few months ago and it was a huge success. I went to the gym one night for what I thought was going to be a quick, quiet workout, and the whole place was buzzing with Boot Camp women. I felt inspired and invigorated just watching them! Now Rankins is running this as a regular program on two levels:


Level 1 for those who are new to boot camp: Classes are designed to be completed between 30-45 minutes

Level 2 for those who have already taken one of our boot camp classes or are regulars at Rankin Fitness Center; these classes are designed to be completed between 45-60 minutes.

Level 1-Tuesday & Thursday from 6-6:45pm

Level 2- Tuesday & Thursday from 2-2:45pm

              Monday & Wednesday from 5-5:45pm

 Sign up online at www.rankinptfc.com or stop by the front desk! The cost is only $55.00 for all 8 weeks/16 classes.

Spaces are limited to 15 per class and fill up quickly, so don't delay!

No comments:

Post a Comment