Monday, November 7, 2022

i am not crazy

 but i will be soon. Trying to get specific information for a payer can be extremely frustrating. For example, I need to send a corrected claim to Maryland Physicians Care.... just two little characters need to be deleted from the claim. According to the Claims Submission Instructions, I should use the Claim Resubmission Form. I have their Appeal form, but it specifically says not to use that form for resubmissions. Does it tell me how to submit a corrected claim? No, it does not. 

This gives me the distinct impression that Maryland Physicians Care doesn't care about my claim correction. They're just as happy - probably extremely so -- not to pay this claim.

I have done a search on their website. I have done a google search "Claim resubmission form Maryland physicians Care." The only form found is the Appeals form.

This is maddening and makes me want to throw something. And it's so typical. 

No comments:

Post a Comment