Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Well, it's just how we roll.

Yes Virginia, doctors still DO make house calls... and more. Here's the text you'll find under the link:
January 13, 2012, Morgan Messenger

Dear Editor:
I would like to let everyone know about an act of Christmas kindness by one of your neighbors.
I’m from Arizona and recently spent the holidays at my sister-in-law’s farm in southern Morgan County. Just before Christmas, recurrent kidney stone pain caused me to plan an emergency return to Tucson to get treatment from my doctors.
As I was making flight reservations, Dr. Matt Hahn, a friend who was visiting my brother-and sister-in-law, interrupted and offered to arrange local treatment. Not only did he go out of his way to arrange an ER visit, he took several hours out of his Christmas Day to drive us to the hospital and stay with my wife and I during the visit. Afterward, he lined up an appointment with a local urologist to have the stone removed the following day.
I was blown away by the amount of time and effort that Dr. Hahn put out. He and his wife, Bibi, who was especially gracious even though we occupied much of her husband’s Christmas Day, are incredibly generous people. You’re very lucky to have such people active in your community.
Jim Delaune
Tucson, Arizona

No comments:

Post a Comment