Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Nice story....


I'm not going to moan about insurance companies today, even though it's been months since we started credentialing with Medicare and United and are still not able to bill all of our patient visits with those companies! No, today, I'm going to share with you the story of Jim McCoy and Dr. Hahn. Matt and Jim wrote the story for the American Academy of Family Physician's "Closeup" section in its August publication. I can't link to the story, so I'm going to post it here as a Jpg -- just click on it to make it big enough to read.

We love Jim and Bertha McCoy. I'll never forget the year Matt planned my surprise 50th birthday out at the Troubadour, Jim's famous roadhouse out on Highland Ridge. I didn't suspect a thing, not even when we pulled into the parking lot on a weeknight, to find it full of cars. I was so shocked when I walked in and saw all my friends, and even my mom! that I ran into Bertha's arms and gave her a big hug. I just wanted to hide at first! Since then we've had many wonderful nights of music and friends out there. In fact, we've had so much fun out there that we've decided to have our 20th wedding anniversary party out there later this month. Ya'all come by: it's gonna be fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment